Report a Repair

Non-Emergency Repairs

If you are a council tenant, you are responsible for some repairs within your home. If you are unsure if the repair is your responsibility, you can click here to find out what the Council is responsible for.

If you are a leaseholder you can only request repairs to communal areas. If you live in a property managed by a private landlord or estate agent, you should always contact them first.

Emergency Repairs

For emergency repairs in normal working hours, contact the Estate Office on 020 8780 9980.

For emergency out of hours repairs, contact Wandsworth Emergency Control (WEC) on 020 8871 7490.