The Estate Office does not calculate the annual service charge for the Estate. This is the responsibility of Wandsworth Council.

All relevant information for Leaseholders can be found on the Wandsworth Borough Council website – Council leaseholders – Wandsworth Borough Council

Leaseholders handbook guide –

Insurance policy key points

If you are a leaseholder in Wandsworth, you are covered by the Council’s buildings insurance, which is provided by Zurich Municipal.The Council is the freeholder of the property and you cannot arrange your own buildings insurance.

The policy covers damage to internal decoration and/or fixtures and fittings, not the contents. You should arrange your own contents insurance policy.

Policy details

  • Insurer: Zurich Municipal
  • Policy number: QLA-0433-12
  • Inception date: 1 April 1993

Insurance schedule

If your bank, mortgage provider or solicitors need an insurance schedule, please email on [email protected] or telephone Wandsworth Council 020 8871 7282.

Insurance documents to download

Major works information for Leaseholders